6-Step Lawn Care Program
This is what we recommend for your lawn
EARLY SPRING LAWN AERATION
- 1 PHASE MARCH/APRIL: Apply pre-emerge for crabgrass, granular fertilizer and trace nutrients.
- 2 PHASE MAY/JUNE: Apply weed control for broadleaf weeds (dandelions), and granular fertilizer and trace nutrients.
- 3 PHASE JUNE/JULY: Apply granular fertilizer with grub/insect control, and spot spraying for weeds.
- 4 PHASE JULY/AUGUST: Apply granular fertilizer with iron and trace nutrients, and spot spray for broadleaf weeds.
- 5 PHASE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER: Apply fertilizer with trace nutrients, spot spray for broadleaf weeds. (Fall fertilizer).
FALL LAWN AERATION AND OVERSEEDING
- 6 PHASE OCTOBER/NOVEMBER: Apply granular fertilizer with winterizer, provides a quick green up in the spring and helps protect againt winter fill.
Our 5 and 6-Step Programs have our lawn guarantee for free spot spraying for weeds including Yellow Nutsedge! Can you say that about your current lawn service? (The only requirement is the home owner must be watering their yard on a regular basis per our directions). We will start applying weed control during the second step.
Hurst Lawn Services, LLC only applies lawn fertilizer and weed control when environmental factors are favorable. We also offer additional applications of fungicide.